Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Gossip Girl to Launch Clothing Line!


Guys, this is what I wake up to first thing in the morning. If you follow me on Twitter you KNOW how much I am obsessed with the CW show, Gossip Girl. (I even have it in my bio!). According to WWD, L.A. based clothing line Romeo & Juliet Couture is teaming up with Warner Brothers to produce a  line that reflects the style of the upper east side royalty on the show we all love.

The line will include tops, bottoms, sweaters and outerwear priced from $80-$200. A handbag and accessory line are planned to come out in the Spring.

"The entire collection was inspired by the modern and sophisticated young women portrayed in the show", says David Shamouelian, CEO of Romeo & Juliet Couture. "The designs are intended to empower young, independent women to embrace their feminine side and still maintain their strength."

The line is said to be selling at Kitson, Neiman Marcus, and Saks Fifth Avenue just in time for the premiere of the long awaited Season 5's first episode.

Fab fixators, are you DYING?! I am. Girls, myself included, have been raving about the fashion from Gossip Girls since Season 1, imitating the prim and proper style of Blair Waldorf as well as the free spirit and bold, chic outfits that Serena van der Woodsen dons.

Now can someone get started on a guys line so I can dress my beau like Chuck Bass? ;)


Love, Ayanna 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fabulous Opinions