Friday, June 10, 2011

Who Run This Mutha?

So, unless you're living under a rock, I know you've heard that the great Beyonce is releasing her album in a matter of weeks. It leaked earlier this week which she expressed a lot of sadness about. (None the less, I heard it and it's pretty great. When '4' DOES drop, I'm definitely buying!). At any rate, due to the release of '4' and her singles 'Run The World' and 'Best Thing I Never Had', Bey has been doing a bit of press. And I must say, this editorial of her in Dazed and Confused magazine is really fierce. Here they are courtesy of The Fashion Bomb's blog. Thought I'd share with Quench Fab readers!





 In my opinion, all of these are FIERCE. Bey is rocking Tom Ford, Riccardo Tisci, Gareth Pugh, Haider Ackermann, Stefano Pilati and Marc Jacobs. Only the best for her new title 'King B'! Anyone who has seen the Run The World video saw that she was donning Emilio Pucci, Givenchy, and so much more. I even heard that the dancers were wearing actual pieces of couture from Beyonce's personal closet. The visual of Run The World is beyond dope to me and the fashion definitely played a major part! 

You have to respect her commitment to the vision and her all around "Beyoncessness". (Yes, I made that word up. I've even heard phrases like 'Beysus' which is a combination of Beyonce and Jesus). While I wouldn't go so far as to call her a God, Bey does give off a goddess-like air and I love that about her. She is without a doubt always at the top of her game! 

In the mean time, purchase 'Run the World' and 'Best Thing I Never Had' on iTunes now! And enjoy the "King" as she slays with her fierce choreography, undeniable fashion and amazing vocals.

6 comments:

  1. Beyonce and Lady Gaga run the fashion scene for sure!

    She is sooooo beautiful!

    hugs and kisses by Mani.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazingly gorgeous, talented and a happy life too?

    Heaven loves her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm so in love with this shoot and i must say i am totally diggin her blonde locks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the best !!!

    http://www.theupperfashion.com
    http://www.theupperfashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Fabulous Opinions