Thursday, June 2, 2011

Quench Fab Studding Tutorial

Hey loves! So, I know my fab fashionistas have seen the trend with studs and what not. It's hot right now, especially studding the shorts.



courtesy of tumblr

 I've been saying that I wanted to do videos and tutorials for you guys for-EVER. Since it's summer and classes have come to an end I've made time to do it. Now, this is my first tutorial and it's on studding your clothing. I know there are plenty of videos on this but hey, maybe you've never seen one. If that's the case, take a look! When I edited it, I took out the part where I wasn't there. Don't know what happened! But you can fast forward through that 30 seconds or so. I'm sorry! Lol. Enjoy!
Ring & Earrings: Intrinsic Style, top: Charlotte Russe, Hat: Forever 21

12 comments:

  1. Interesting post :D

    Giveaway on:
    http://rejectingtheobviousness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those shorts!! :)


    xoxo

    Antonia

    ReplyDelete
  3. gah i want - i've never had the time nor patience to do something like that! really need to get onto it x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this post! I am now craving studded shorts. Thanks for the tutorial!

    xoxo
    Meera

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a studding queen - I love the finished products! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love studs! they make any outfit pops!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was just thinking of studding some of my denim shorts! Thank you for sharing your tips! xxooxoo

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this. thanks for another amazing post love. would love if you stop by to see pics of my latest celebrity trend report and my new favorite wedges. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    Don't forget to follow on twitter for all the latest celebrity fashion news from an LA stylist.

    http://twitter.com/#!/fashboulevard

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is so cool, thanks for sharing! xx

    ReplyDelete

Fabulous Opinions