Friday, February 25, 2011

Hot for Versace

So I waited around all morning until 1 p.m. to watch the live stream of the Versace FW11 in Milan Fashion Week Click Here To Watch! I waited and waited and waited....and it was so worth the wait! The show was great. Total Italian fashion to a tee. I was not disappointed in the least! Brights, black and white...Gold accents (but no browns). The white pieces were the most striking to me.

What was interesting to me was (while I was viewing the show, I was on twitter following what my tweeps were saying about the show) that a lot of people were tweeting about the girl who closed the show (Arizona Muse?) in the red carpet gown (sparkly and body-concious, very glamourous and pretty). No one seems to like her! Fill me in guys? Anyway, here are some of my favorite looks! Enjoy!

















Lovely, right? I was pleased.

Video of the Day: All Of The Lights-Kanye West (Directed by Hype Williams) Ft. Rihanna & a bunch of people I'm not taking out the time to name lol. Watch and listen. This song is dope, reminds me of the old Ye! Love it.

6 comments:

  1. thank you sweets for your lovely comments, always so much appricaited! loving this collection and the militaty style and the long elegant dresses! xoxo

    http://some-kind-of-style.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment! Love this photos and your work in the previous comment/ Follow u via bloglovin (I know it's anonymous ;))
    Looking forward for your new post
    bisous marilia & christina

    http://2stylemates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWOWOWOWOW! this collection is so stunning!

    also, i love this kanye video!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you cant go wrong with versace...HOT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love versace's collection... Very elite! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this collection! so great

    xx http://madelineweber.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Fabulous Opinions