Monday, August 29, 2011

MTV 2011 VMAs Best Dressed

So tonight, Beyonce made a HUGE statement before the awards! Draped in Lanvin, the Queen, or shall I call her by her dope new moniker "King B" posed eloquently cradling her belly, letting us know that she is indeed! expecting!


 Beyonce in a purple sequined tuxedo blazer by Dolce and Gabbana performing "Love On Top", serenading her seed and her husband! A very emotional performance for all the viewers!
I'm so happy for her! I grew up with Beyonce's music. I've been a fan of Destiny's Child since the 1st grade! When Beyonce went solo, I continued to love her music and I have been a ddie-hard fan ever since. So this news was really amazing to hear! I'm so happy for Bey and Jay, you guys don't even know!
 Justin Bieber in Yves Saint Laurent and Christian Siriano. How CHIC does he look? Such an upgrade from Teen Choice Awards, in my opinion. I love this look!
 
 Demi Lovato in a sexy sequined dress paired with silver pumps. Now, if you know me, you know I LOVE me some Demi Lovato. I am a hard-core lovatic! This look (along with the hair), is a bit Kardashian-esque. But I'm not mad at that. She looks amazingly beautiful!

Felt like reporting my opinions ASAP :)
Love, Ayanna

1 comment:

Fabulous Opinions