Friday, September 9, 2011

Best Dressed from Fashion's Night Out

Hi guys, I know it's been a few days since I've posted. I'm really sorry about that! At any rate, for me this post is bitter sweet. I'd planned on attending Fashion's Night Out this year, but things didn't go as planned. So, it does sting a little as I type these words and upload these photos. But I'll be okay. There's always next year!

The lovely and legendary Diane Von Furstenberg spreading the love to singer Estelle! This is my favorite photo from FNO, by far!

Solange. I love the pleating and color blocking. Fabulous.

Justin Bieber and Anna Wintour. I have to admit, this is pretty dope.

My favorite Liar, Pretty Little Liar's Shay Mitchell. 

The always 'bananas' Rachel Zoe! 

Model, Chanel Iman in Gucci

To all of my readers who went to FNO, I really hope you guys enjoyed it (I know you did) I can't wait to see your outfits and pictures, post the links below! Share with us :) I also have a surprise coming up for you all pretty soon. I hope you all enjoy it!

Love, Ayanna 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fabulous Opinions