Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Fall Necessities: The Boho Edition

Hello my chic and fabulous dolls. Today's post is on how to bring boho chic to your fall wardrobe. A few examples.
 
This is actually from the Cynthia Vincent Resort 2012 lookbook, but if you take the overall look in, it totally works. The maxi skirt, the cardigan...it's very appropriate for fall.

 
Nicole Richie. Loose white top, leopard scarf, jeans & a black bag. You can't go wrong, and in all honesty, this is a look that can never be "out" or dated.
The ever-chic stylist, Rachel Zoe. Her personal style has always been geared towards the 60s and 70s, so boho just seeps from her. She's perfection. And she always manages to look great and not overpowered by the big prints or wide-leg trousers that she's been donning since before they came back on trend...Love her! Total inspiration.

Here's a set I did on my beloved Polyvore. Just a look I threw together that was boho and 70s inspired.


 I plan to add a little boho to my wardrobe this year. Do you?

Love, Ayanna

2 comments:

  1. Love this post, I enjoyed reading!^^
    And I love Nicole's outfit, she looks fabulous!


    P.S. Enter GIVEAWAY on FASHION IMPERATIVE!


    xoxo
    Antonia

    fashionimperative.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Fabulous Opinions