Monday, July 11, 2011

Styles In The City Fashion (Behind the Scenes)

Hello my darlings. I haven't blogged about it but if you follow me on Twitter you've seen my tweets about the job I've been working the past few weeks. I was hired as apart of a styling team for the E Rollins Group who produced the Styles in the City Expo this weekend. Saturday, there was a Styles in the City conference where Detroiters in the fashion circle came together to network and what not. Let me say, I had an awesome time. I learned so much and met a lot of great people! 

I took a few photos while I was working the show last night and over the past couple of weeks and I thought I'd share! Hope you enjoy these.

Rehearsal Photos






The Day of Show (Before & After)


















 ASOS sheer, iridescent lace top, Forever 21 strapless black cocktail dress, ASOS black platform pumps.

NOTE:
Also, I'm re-vamping Quench Fab for August. I'm brainstorming on a new look, new content...just a new FEEL. Comment or E-mail me at at ayannapowell16@yahoo.com and tell me what you guys want to see on Quench Fab. I love my readers and I want you guys to have the best of EVERYTHING. Tutorials, give-aways and so much more. I appreciate all of you guys, especially the ones that have been rocking with me since I started Quench Fab over a year ago. I'm gonna pull you guys back in along with some more awesome readers. I love you so much!

Love, Ayanna

5 comments:

  1. Love those orange sneakers!
    xx
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is nothing better than being apart of it in person. I can tell you had an awesome good time.

    Cheers!

    www.marleysimoneblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did an amazing job as far as I can see!

    hugs and kisses by Mani.

    ReplyDelete
  4. fashion cad
    Say "peace out!" to your dry skin and clogged pores. Dr. Dennis Gross, one of New York's most sought-after dermatologists, has blessed the beauty world with an oil-free moisturizer designed to satisfy the thirstiest skin without causing the unsightliness that comes with over-moisturizing in the summer…

    ReplyDelete

Fabulous Opinions