Thursday, July 7, 2011

The Appeal

Hello my fashionistas and fashionistos! I'm hoping your week is going great! If you've been keeping up with the 2011 Couture collections, then this is right up your alley! I'm going to post my favorite collection so far.

Elie Saab is known for showing amazing dresses. He has been for quite some time now. Not only are his creations well-crafted, but this designer knows the woman's body so well and compliments it so beautifully. That being UBER important to execute as a designer, (flattering clothing, that is), Elie Saab creations have definitely made their mark in this world. He's known for dressing celebrities in his gowns for red carpet events and his ready-to-wear collections are exquisite, while being just casual enough to pull off an everyday look.

But today, we are going to take a look at his 2011 Couture collection. I was blown away, even though I knew to expect something amazing. All of my fashion Twitter fam agreed with me that the collection  was stunning. So take a look and tell me what you think!






































I hope you guys enjoyed as much as I did!

Love, Ayanna

1 comment:

  1. These gowns are absolutely stunning! Wow...

    xo,
    Cortnie
    http://stylelustpages.com

    ReplyDelete

Fabulous Opinions