Monday, May 31, 2010

Sex and the City 2

I went to see the movie a few days ago with my mom. I really liked it! SO much better than the first one in my opinion. But what I was infatuated with was of course the FASHION. I must say Patricia Field, the costume desginer for Sex and the City as well as the sequel was AMAZING. From beginning to end, I loved the pieces! I was trying to choose a character whose style I liked most in the movie but everytime I thought I had decided one of the others wore something even MORE fabulous than the last. Needless to say, I was smittened by the glamour. At any rate, I reccomend that you go see the movie if you're a fashionista like myself. There is a lot to be admired!

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting this. I am happy I am not alone. I loved this one soo much better than the 1st. The 1st one put me to sleep

    http://makeupbykim-porter.com/blog

    ReplyDelete

Fabulous Opinions