Saturday, February 27, 2010

New Beginnings

Okay, so I made a blog months and months ago right?
I neglected it which in itself is ironic because I am the epitome of why blogging was created
in my opinion. I always have an opinion and I over-analyze nearly every thought. No matter
how trivial it may be. So blogging MUST be for me, right? Eh. To each their own.

At any rate I couldn't log into my account for that blog nor my old gmail account. So here I am.
Starting fresh and hopefully I can remember all my info. Im going to commit to blogging at least
once a week. Hopefully I can get some type of feedback. The internet is huge. I shouldn't be completely ignored.

Well, its 2 a.m. where I am. I think I will start a REAL topic some time before Monday.
Peace&Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fabulous Opinions